Cyber Security Architect
Who said that at 37, we were Has Been? Since 1983, Silicom has been constantly reinventing itself and creating thanks to employees who are as passionate as they are exciting.
Because today, Silicom is :
- An SME with real technophiles at its head who are never short of ideas.
- The deployment of consulting solutions and expertise in areas of excellence: SSI, Cyber, AI
- Carrying out internal R&T and R&D work for the creation of our own innovative products in its areas of excellence
- 6 establishments with a strong cultural background: Paris, Rennes, Toulouse, Aix-en-Provence, Grenoble and Montreal
- 250 highly motivated employees
- And more than 50 key account customers with assignments handpicked by our technophiles.
Propose technical and organizational measures adapted to the needs and in compliance with regulations (RGS, RGPD, LPM, etc.) and ISO standards on the management of information systems security and risk management in IS.
- Ensure the declination of technical requirements according to criteria of cost, efficiency, stability, control, level of risk, compliance with standards, ability to produce, deploy and maintain MCO (Maintaining Conditions Operational) and MCS (Maintenance in Security Conditions)
- Perform log analyzes
- Build network or software security architecture
- Oversee the Security Operations Center (SOC) and provide Level 3 support in its operations and analysis activity
- Analyze risks, determine and define cybersecurity requirements (security matrices) to all systems
- Participate in the design of the architecture and the implementation of the system to be developed (Hard or Soft)
- Validate test plans
- Ensure overall compliance recovery for national certification files
Operating systems and network protocols and application protocols
Scripting - system security, network protocol analysis
SIEM Tools : RSA Analytics, Qradar
Analyze Event Logs and Syslog Servers (Balabit, Splunk)
Operational or in-depth knowledge
Vulnerability Management Tool
- Ability to convince
- Editorial Capabilities
- Relationship skills